The best way to say “easy” in Spanish is “fácil”.
How To Say Easy In Spanish
In Spanish, the word for easy is “fácil”.
1. A dictionary- to help with translation 2. A language learning program- to help with pronunciation 3. Audio and video files- to hear native speakers say the phrase
- When referring to something that is easy to understand
- To say “easy” in spanish, say “fácil”
- When referring to something that is easy to do, say “es fácil hacerlo”
1. There are a few different ways to say “easy” in Spanish, depending on the context. 2. “Facil” is the most common word for “easy”, and it can be used in both adjectival and adverbial forms. 3. “Facilidad” is another word for “ease”, and it can be used as an adjective or a noun. 4. “Despacio” is an adverb meaning “slow
Frequently Asked Questions
¿Como Tú Spanish To English?
Howdy! My name is Jesse and I’m here to help you out with your Spanish to English translation needs. I’m a native English speaker and have been studying Spanish for many years. I can help you translate anything from simple phrases to complete essays. Just let me know what you need and I’ll get to work!
¿Cómo In Spanish Mean?
How in Spanish mean? How in Spanish mean? The word, “Cómo” in Spanish means “How”.
What Is Como Se Llama?
Como se llama? is translated to “What is your name?” in English.
There are a few different ways to say “easy” in Spanish, depending on the context. “Facil” is the most common word for “easy,” and it can be used both adjectivally and adverbially. Other words for “easy” include “sencillo,” “comodo,” and “lento.”